Approximately 5 acres of the 40-acre parcel that comprises the original Suyematsu Farm are nominated to the register of historic places. There are two groups of buildings and other agriculture-related features on this property. The first group includes the original farm buildings, clustered in the northeast corner. The second group of buildings includes the bunkhouses and outhouses built in the 1950's to accomodate the migrant workers. These are clustered in the north central part of the property, west of the house and barn and close to NE Day Road. Also, there are two berry sheds circa 1940 that are located on the western part of the property, outside the boundaries of the historic area.